First of all, it is necessary to Ascertain that circular saw is Acceptable for a particular job, depending on the design of this tool there are:
- Stationary – actually a system, which is a saw mounted onto a framework. Requires free space in the workshop, and sometimes a separate room. Made such a round saw to get permanent processing of timber, and in large volumes.
- Table – the previous version in miniature, installed on another workbench or table, is also employed for sawing a massive volume of wood, for instance, during the construction of the tub.
- Guide – a portable tool, created for processing workpieces in different planes. Here is the most frequent sort of circular saw, however the least powerful of this clarified. After functioning, it needs periodic break, and is utilized for sawing small amounts of substance.
Hand-held tool is much more versatile than stationary variants. It costs considerably cheaper, but under certain conditions can cope with the very same actions, though with less efficiency. When picking it, you should be guided by the criteria below.
According to the type of power supply, circular electrical saws are divided into two classes:
- Networked – that they work from a national electric network of 220 V. If we discuss professional machines, then they require a lineup of 380 V. The drawback of the connection option – the necessity to have a power grid in the place of work, as well as a hassle of operation due to the cable.
- Cordless – work in standalone mode, additionally require the presence of a socket, but to control the battery, so their radius of performance isn’t restricted by anything. Based on battery power, they could work on a single charge not over 50 minutes.
The second option is logical to purchase only if for some reason it is not possible to utilize the mains viewed. Type of work
Standard moyakovka.ru circular gears are designed for sawing wooden workpieces at different angles, but there are also special versions of the tool:
Submersible saws come in stationary and handheld versions. Their difference is in how the saw blade in the first position is over the workpiece, capable to descend into its center. This allows you to start cutting not with the edge of the substance, cut holes.
Metal circular saws are powerful models that are equipped with stronger or abrasive disks. Capable of cutting sheet steel, plumbing, profiles. Some of them manage wood both well.
The diameter of the disc directly is based upon the ability of this saw’s electrical motor. The more powerful the tool, the larger the disk it is ready to rotate, the more secure the spinning frequency of the latter, the more the length of constant operation, the less probable the wedge. Additionally, powerful saws enable you to process denser substance, but they also are thicker. Thus, for instance, versions at two kW generally weigh 7 kg, while 1.2 kilowatt – approximately 4 kg.
According to the power saws can be broken as follows:
The Way to Pick out a circular saw: professional hints
The bigger the width of the disc, the stronger the electric motor needs to be, the heavier the workpieces the saw can work with. Seating diameter is another parameter that determines if a specific disk will match the selected saw. The most usual standards below are 20 and 30 mm.
At greater rates, less torque is needed for sawing, meaning dense material is simpler to take care of. Bear in mind that using higher RPM the temperature of the substance at the area of touch with the saw raises, the identical laminate or plastic requires less RPM. Ideally, it is better to pick a saw with flexible rate.